USA-. Grand Master Jong Sik Lee is a 8th degree Grand Master and has been training for 45 years. He has spent time teaching Tae Kwon Do to ADD and ADHD children and adults. Was the second in the world but he was the first person who created the Tae Kwon Do class in the public school (K-12) in the U.S.A.
He was the first person to be recognized in the Public School Education Office and received an award for his teaching credential. Grand Master Jong Sik Lee also received the recognition award from the University Federation.
He was the first person who created the Tae Kwon Do education class in White Mountain Apache Indian Tribe Reservation at Cibecue Community School K-12. He specialized in teaching ADD, ADHD, OCD students and treated their behavior with
Tae Kwon Do.He has all the records for the students that he treated with Tae Kwon Do in a short period of time and was the only person who has treated ADD, ADHD, OCD students and adults with Tae Kwon Do. .
In the past 30 years, there weren’t any Korean Tae Kwon Do Masters who’s been to Pakistan.
I was the first Korean Grand Master who was invited to Pakistan over 30 years to train a Referee seminar for Tae Kwon Do Poomsae and Sparring lesson to over 50 Instructors, Masters and the Grand Masters. In the future, the Pakistan Tae Kwon Do Tournament will be Revitalize.
He served his country as infantry personnel of the Special Assault Commando of the
Korean army and was also a Tae Kwon Do instructor for the Korean military.
GRAND MASTER LEE’S MARTIAL ARTS RANKINGS
- International 8th Dan black belt World Hapkido Headquarters (WHA) certified 2013
- The Korea HWA RANG DO Association 8th Dan 2012
- International Best Fighter Association 8th Dan November 01 2011
- Han Moo Kwan 8th Dan August 07 2011
- International Referee, Kukkiwon certified, World Tae Kwon Do Academy – April 2008
- International 7th Dan black belt World Hapkido Headquarters (WHA) certified – September 2006
- 7th Dan black belt, World Hapkido Association certified September – 2006
- 7th Dan Black belt, Best Fighter Association certified September 2006
- International Instructor, World Best Fighter Association letter of Qualification – 2006
- 7th Dan Balck belt, Pan Am Korea Tae Kwon do Union USA certified – 2001
- U.S. Referee, United States Tae Kwon Do Union (USTU) A-1 certificate of participation – 1989
- Special Martial Art Master, Korea Army Special Assault Commando Martial Art Training 1986
- 1st Dan Balck belt, Kukkiwon certified – 1977
- Tae Kwon Do Moo Duk Kwon Korea Tae Kwon Do Association – 1974
GRAND MASTER LEE’S MARTIAL ARTS AWARDS
- China Shaolin Kung-Fu Certification/Shaolin Epo Kung-Fu College – 2004
- Letter of Appreciation/Seoul Kangnam-Ku Tae Kwon Do Association – 2002
- Letter of Commendation of Kukkiwon/ World Tae Kwon Do Headquarters – 2001
- Certificate of Appreciation/The Korean-American Cultural Foundation – 2000
- Letter of Commendation of Kukkiwon/World Tae Kwon Do Headquarters – 1990
- Letter of Commendation of Kukkiwon/World Tae Kwon Do Headquarters – 1989
- Letter of Appreciation I.O.C./Seoul Olympic Game – 1988
- Hero Medals of Korean Army/Special Assault Commando – 1988
- Hero Medals of Korea Army – 1987
- Hero Medals of Korea Army/Special Assault Commando – 1986
- Gold Medals/Korea Special Assault Commando Tae Kwon Do Championship – 1986
- Certification of Appreciation/Seoul Asian Games – 1986
- Gold Medals/Korea Special Assault Commando Tae Kwon Do Championship – 1985
- Gold Medals/Korea High School Tae Kwon Do Championship – 1979
- Gold Medals/Seoul Junior High School Tae Kwon Do Championship – 1978
- Gold Medals/Seoul Junior High School Tae Kwon Do Championship – 1977
- Gold Medals/Seoul Korea Youth Tae Kwon Do Championship – 1977